Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Generation 1.2

So after Matthew was born Nancy and Torgo decided to use the shower to Woohoo again.

And Nancy is feeling nauseous again, gee I wonder why ?

Torgo is a shocking good father, he's really good at autonomously parenting.

Nancy's painting is turning up more of a profit.

Ah imaginary friends, the bane of my existence since they are such easy built in spouses. I deleted the doll as I soon as I got it from the mailbox using testing cheats (It's allowed by the rules of the challenge in fact I'm only allowed to make one imaginary friend real the entire challenge, and I don't feel like doing it yet)

So just to confirm, Nancy is pregnant again for the last time.

In preparation for our new addition, I decided to add a new bed room. I probably added it too early because Cribs don't have owner shit so they went back and force between using the old crib and the new crib for Matthew.

So time went by and Nancy went into labor.

And gave birth.

Jonathan is a Brave Slob who appreciate Pizza (I'll mention if they have hidden traits from here on out)

His favorites are Western, Veggie Burger, and Green and he is a Cancer.
On the same day, Matthew became a toddler.

And Nancy gets abducted by aliens, just a normal everyday occurrence.


And because Matthew here needs logic, I decided to buy the Peg Box, because a small boost early on is always nice. And aside from basic toddler skills,
Even with two kids, Nancy still finds time to paint and is building up money.

Both Nancy and Torgo buy Steel Bladder because I notice they have enough LTH for it, and it's basically one of the best non-banned life time rewards you can get.

So Matthew finished the blocks so I moved him into toddler skills. Just because why not? (Even though I'm randomizing his trait when ages up I like training toddlers in this stuff)

GOD DAMNIT AGAIN!

So Jonathan became a toddler.

Another day another alien abduction, this time it's Torgo.

And since Matthew knows how to walk it's now time to teach how to talk.

Also another horse clipped into our house
Another horse clips in twice in the span of like a minute I'm not joking, thankfully Overwatch gets rid of it quickly.

Matthew became a child and a slob.

And starting him on logic right away since Charisma and Alchemy aren't open yet, I added a new room in the house. so he could Telescope while his father is as well.

And Torgo found a nice high price star.

And I replaced the Matthew crib with the standard Awesome bed we normally use.

Nancy becomes an Adult. (no screenshot needed since her appearance doesn't meaningfully change.

And I end with update with a picture of a horse getting clipped into the house AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment