Friday, May 29, 2020

Generation 1.3

I start this update with not a Horse getting in the house, but a cat. something far more mundane and logical.
Guess that cat was good luck because we got a lot of money from a Pulsar. We have a good amount of cash right now.

Jonathan became a child and lost his sense of humor.



And I add another telescope and replace his crib with a bed.

And I have both the brothers work on Logic.

And Torgo maxed Logic, so we finally someone MAX a skill.

And I have Torgo work on handiness (he's already been our resident handy man so he's like half way there) So we're getting close to getting to traveling to future to start on Laser Rhythm-A-Con.

Horse Clip.

Matthew gets a life time wish of Renaissance Sim, which he should hopefully complete if I unlock his lot in time.

Torgo ages into a full-fledge (middle aged) adult.

Nancy maxes painting.

Meaning we add our first lot outside of our house, a Salon.

Meaning that Nancy is allowed now to enroll into University.

Nancy enrolls in a small place of her own.

I don't bother with story progression here, since IDK how it handles university lots.

If you're curious how university went, I basically just had her study all day, so to all the classes, and work hard. IDK why it really doesn't matter. The goal is just to get the degree not get an A.

So she could a better nights sleep, I replaced the bed, and I added easel but I never had time to paint.

 I got a objective to go swimming so I just made a small swimming pool in my sims house and just did it there.

She did go to lectures if you're curious.

Brushed up on atnomy for her physical education major (which I rolled randomly for).

For some reason I saw the "make a cheat sheet" and misunderstood what it meant because in most context in my life when I hear cheat sheet it's something with the bounds of studying. So I didn't realize this activated cheat mode and got it get her in trouble in her third exam, thankfully I was there for two terms so I didn't ruin my odds of getting an A.

A fire happened, but it got put out quickly.
In news that I didn't know was possible an alien visited me on a university lot.
I obviously had her work on Athletics while she was at university due to rolled major.

She finishes her semester with an A and now it's time to head home

And quickly go back for 12 more credits, so thankfully the amount of work is easier this time and it's only one week.

She graduated with an A and invites her family to graduation.

And she becomes brooding.

Matthew becomes a teenager and develops a Green Thumb.

I buy an alchemy station for Matthew, because he does need to max it.

Yeah he used to have bald hair but I changed that in a mirror.

Nancy gets a love letter from a guy she barely talk to at university despite being happily married.

We got a free vacation thing, but I turned it down because I don't wanna lose valuable days of skilling. (or Money making in Nancy's case)

Torgo rolled a mid-life crisis wish to have a beard, so I decided "why not?" 

Matthew gets turned into a frog man via the alchemy station and he stays that way for a little bit since I didn't know how to cure it for a while without a Cure Elixir (which I didn't have the material to make)

Nancy buys the Collection Helper, to help us find stuff. (It's basically nesscarry for serious collecting)

I plant a garden for Matthew (this was a probably a mistake I did it for alchemy but the issue arose where Matthew didn't have enough time to work on the 3 skills he needed to max because of his garden)
Pro-tip when making a garden outside (not recommended with seasons in general but w/e), make a fence so animal can't get through and lock the gate for anyone but your house so zombies can't get through.
Horse Clip break.

I have Nancy cure Matthew with a kiss (it was under "Romantic" (only option under their) but in this context it's understandable)
And Jonathan gets bizarrely the "Witnessed Betrayal" moodlet.

Jonathan becomes a teenager and Inappropriate. 
I have him working on Athletics now, my process is have him work on Athletics til fatigue then work on Logic while fatigued. 

We add a computer room because why not?

Torgo maxed Handiness, and is now eligible to go to the future.

Torgo goes the future.

Does tutorial stuff, and grabs a Laser Rthymn-A-Con and leaves. (this reminds I should back to the future again with him next I play so I can buy the bot building books for a future sim that might need them)

And I start working on laser Rthymn-A-Con.

A dog breaks into the house.
Nancy buys "Extra Creative" so she gets extra cash painting.
Nancy and Torgo have their wedding anniversary.
Jonathan gets abducted by aliens. 
And I have Matthew work on Charisma. Now to explain how Charisma works since I need a certain number of relationships and friends, first I text sims (even household sims), til Matthew gets to level 4 Social Networking.
In which we unlock "Sim Finder" which I create a new sim (doesn't matter what age, gender or anything they are) (Also trait picking is banned for this challenge), no it doesn't find a sim in town nor can it fail, it creates a new sim out of nowhere. Then I text that sim until they are friends. The reason I text (even though it's slow) is to get the social networking up to 7, so I can unlock the relationship transmogrifier so I can auto change any new sim I get to friends, so I can just unlock the friend requirement piss easy.
And I intentionally exploit the rules here, you see "Vistors Allowed" and "No Visitors Allowed" lots are perfectly allowed (Up to three), and they can explicitly contain subway stations (this isn't just me extending the rules in my variant the original "Nothing is Free" also allows this), so I build a subway station and have Torgo play for tips there

Well Nancy completed her lifetime wish of swimming in cash which is nice. You might be wondering were Torgo's life time wish is because they had the same one, well because Master Controller (I think it's master controller at least) modifies that lifetime wish so it's based off the starting money when they move in, and he came with 20,000 simoleons, so his LTW is around 73,000.

I finally get bored of having to deal with sims waiting for each to be done with the bathroom so I add another bathroom.

Jonathan completed the Celestial Explorer Skill challenge. I wouldn't show this if it wasn't for the fact his goal is to complete all Logic Skill challenges, one of them might be impossible without a school, I'll test once we get children in the house, if it's impossible then I'll just skip it and put an explicit exception in the rules. 

Torgo completes his lifetime wish himself so we both Gen. 1 life time wishes complete. 

Jonathan maxed Athletics.


And I give Jonathan a chemistry table so that he can work on the Chemistry skill challenge.

I buy Steel Bladder for Matthew.


Matthew becomes a Young Adult and a Born Salesman, but according to my rules he doesn't have to move out til around half through young adulthood.

Jonathan buys Steel Bladder.

Nancy becomes an Elder.

Jonathan maxes Logic, yup that's right Jonathan MAXES two skills as a teenager.
And we buy out a criminal warehouse.
Then not long after, Torgo maxes Laser Rhythm-a-con.

And we get a Dried-Up Beach, stolen from the Future area.

Jonathan became a Young adult and become Eco-Friendly

Here's what he looks like and that ends the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment